• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

The remote pipeline has been stopped. It was running the command 'get-message -ResultSize '1000' - R

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Message Routing >> The remote pipeline has been stopped. It was running the command 'get-message -ResultSize '1000' - R Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The remote pipeline has been stopped. It was running th... - 24.Aug.2016 10:55:48 AM   
mattx2727

Exchange 2013 Version 15.0 ‎(Build 913.22)‎

Running for over two years without any issues and now external mail and journaling refusing to leave the external gateway with:

The remote pipeline has been stopped. It was running the command 'get-message -ResultSize '1000' - ReturnPageInfo $True -SortOrder '+FromAddress' -server 'myserver.mydomain.loc' -SearchForward $True - BookmarkObject $null .............

Telnet works to the smart host fine and a stop and start of the transport service and restart does not cure this. The connectors have been disabled for the time being and the mail is leaving via another gateway. On checking logs I cannot see anything obvious but was wondering if someone could please point me in the correct direction as to where to check in the logs and also what else to check please.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Message Routing >> The remote pipeline has been stopped. It was running the command 'get-message -ResultSize '1000' - R Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter