• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to Repair Damaged SQL Server Database?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> How to Repair Damaged SQL Server Database? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to Repair Damaged SQL Server Database? - 11.Nov.2016 12:13:55 AM   
JefferySalas

Because of the unexpected reason my SQL database of the server was spoiled, and now I immediately want to restore it, but I don't know how to make it.
please, someone provides me any decision or application.

< Message edited by JefferySalas -- 11.Nov.2016 12:20:16 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: How to Repair Damaged SQL Server Database? - 19.May2017 5:06:12 AM   
crickwilli

There are several reasons due to corrupt or damaged SQL database like File system errors, Invalid database header, Human errors, Virus attacks and etc. I suggest an excellent tool SQL database repair tool. This tool easy to resolved all types corruption issues. This tool also recovers deleted or inaccessible objects in MDF files, including Tables, Rules, Procedures, Views, Primary and Foreign keys, Unique keys and etc. It supports all versions of MS SQL server and Windows OS versions. Visit here - goo.gl/lptkrR

(in reply to JefferySalas)
Post #: 2
RE: How to Repair Damaged SQL Server Database? - 13.Jun.2017 6:52:35 AM   
Anashss

Even due to a minor corruption in SQL database, the MDF and NDF files become inaccessible to the users. This way SQL Recovery Tool can make recovery of corrupt databases a lot easier. Whether you are using older or newer version of Microsoft SQL Server in the company, this tool can easily recover all types of damaged data. In addition, it still has the capability to repair views, tables, damaged keys, triggers, stored procedures, foreign keys and primary keys in the database of SQL Server. Use Free Trial Version & See the Preview of Recoverable SQL Database Objects.

(in reply to crickwilli)
Post #: 3
RE: How to Repair Damaged SQL Server Database? - 5.Jul.2017 7:22:11 AM   
bloggeranjalitomar

If you are finding a simplest, way to repair damaged sql file, you can try manual tool provided by SQL Server. The software can scan SQL files for errors and fix them if it possible. If your database is highly damaged, then manual technique not work properly. In that case you can use any expert SQL Server Database Recovery tool.

Here, I share a blog post that would be helpful for you: http://sqlserverrecoverysoftware.blogspot.com/

< Message edited by bloggeranjalitomar -- 7.Jul.2017 12:16:31 AM >

(in reply to Anashss)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> How to Repair Damaged SQL Server Database? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter