PowerShell Commands for Emails (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General

emm4 -> PowerShell Commands for Emails (16.Nov.2016 4:35:01 AM)

Good Morning all to those who read.

Wondering if someone can help me out with using powershell within sbs 2011 exchange. a brief explanation as to why is ....

We have a user who is setup just like everyone else within our network, every month he has to send out in total 4 spreadsheets to an external colleague, he can receive these emails however cannot send that back out without getting a bounce back stating #5.0.0 smtp; 552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size> #SMTP#. however we have taken all restrictions off this user regarding message sizes and it still does not work, we have checked the spreadsheets and all in all come round to 7MB in size. I have checked within Powershell the mailbox size for this user and it states MaxSendSize: 1.9GB Max Receive Size: Unlimited. I'm quite baffled and wondered if anyone knew of a way to see what what happening with this email within exchange somewhere, and someone recommended using Powershell, however I'm not overly knowledgeable to know what type or look at. Can anyone help....

Apologies for the long post, If you need anymore information then feel free to let me know

Thank You in advance
Emma

Page: [1]