• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Out of office replies not being sent

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Message Routing >> Out of office replies not being sent Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Out of office replies not being sent - 30.Nov.2016 11:04:31 AM   
compprog254

We have an exchange 2013 server that is on the latest update. Right now anyone on the exchange server the out of office reply is not working externally. I have tried from several different accounts. the Alloweed OOFType is enabled and everything looks to be working but it doesnt look like it is being generated. We have the server connected to a fortimail smarthost but it doesnt look like the message is even getting to that part. I have tested internally and the out of office replies are working and the message is being generated but for an external email address it looks like it is not being generated. Do you know why this is happening?

< Message edited by compprog254 -- 30.Nov.2016 11:09:16 AM >
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Message Routing >> Out of office replies not being sent Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter