• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Recover mailboxes lost from harshly damaged or corrupt Zarafa Server

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Recover mailboxes lost from harshly damaged or corrupt Zarafa Server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Recover mailboxes lost from harshly damaged or corrupt ... - 23.Jan.2017 4:55:23 AM   
Matthewrobbin

Zarafa is a client-server application thatruns as a server on Linux platform and is specifically designed to integrate with Microsoft Outlook application.

This application is used by millions of users in the world.

Zarafa used different storage engines to store data and management purpose. InnoDB is one of the most notable storage engine used by Zarafa server, which supports .ibadata and .frm file format to store data.

Main Causes of Zarafa Database File Corruption

* If there is an improper connection configuration with database providers, then it may leads the database file to corrupt easily.

* Damaged operations system or its incorrect functioning may also cause corruption in the database file.

* Virus or Malware attack

Any kind of corruption in the .ibadata and .frm files turns the Zarafa server database inaccessible.

To overcome such data loss situations, you will require an efficient Zarafa Repair is very helpful and useful software to get back all the data and mailboxes from corrupt database files of Zarafa Server. This powerful utility is developed with highly efficient algorithms to repair damaged database and restores the seemingly lost data.30 Days MoneyBack Guarantee
Post #: 1
RE: Recover mailboxes lost from harshly damaged or corr... - 13.Sep.2017 2:30:53 AM   
maianh04

I know there will be many difficulties and challenges but I am determined to do it. If it does not succeed then it will be a lesson for me as well
catmario4.com

(in reply to Matthewrobbin)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Recover mailboxes lost from harshly damaged or corrupt Zarafa Server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter