• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Incredimail Recovery

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> Incredimail Recovery Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Incredimail Recovery - 12.May2017 5:20:27 AM   
Anashss

IncrediMail email client is free software to communicate with friends, family and colleagues and lets you adopt an incredible paperless media. All of its emails are stored in .imh and .imm formats and all of your contacts are saved in .imb format. Sadly, these files are also susceptible to corruption. Luckily, we provide most powerful and smart Incredimail Recovery which also performs repair and recovery of emails from media corruption, virus attacks, accidental deletion, dirty system shutdown, improper IncrediMail handling and even emptied folder of ‘Deleted Items’. This Incredible Recovery software scans all the damaged or corrupt email files thoroughly during the process of recovery. It also extracts emails and displays the same into a hierarchical tree-like form.

It is full of powerful and state-of-the-art QFSCI algorithms. It locates and saves all the lost email messages without losing its accuracy. It also provides self-descriptive, easy-to-use, and intuitive GUI which makes the process of email recovery a lot fun and easy.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> General >> Incredimail Recovery Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter