Error 301 logging in to Exchange 2010 EMC and EMS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General

clum1 -> Error 301 logging in to Exchange 2010 EMC and EMS (13.Jun.2017 3:52:58 AM)

I'm unable to log in to either EMS or EMC on my Exhcange 2010 (Server 2008R2) box, receiving "Initialization Failed ... the WinRM client received an HTTP status code of 301 from the remote WS-Management service..."
I've tried the suggestion here, but when I run the command "Remove-PowerShellVirtualDirectory" I get the error:

The operation couldn't be performed because object '"ServerEX\PowerShell (Default Web Site)"' couldn't be found on 'ServerFS.uk.uknet'.
At line:1 char:34
+ Remove-PowershellVirtualDirectory <<<<
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (0:Int32) [Remove-PowerShellVirtualDirectory], ManagementObjectNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : 5EBC6772,Microsoft.Exchange.Management.SystemConfigurationTasks.RemovePowerShellVirtualDirectory

Where ServerEX is my Exhange server and ServerFS is an AD controller. Any ideas why the remove command is looking to a different box please? At the moment, it's looking like I'll need to rebuild my Exhcnage box just to be able to access Exhchange so any help much appreciated!

clum1 -> RE: Error 301 logging in to Exchange 2010 EMC and EMS (15.Jun.2017 4:34:42 AM)

Workaround; built a new, second Exchange server and it has full access to the EMC/EMS.

Page: [1]