• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Migrate GroupWise to Exchange

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Migration >> Migrate GroupWise to Exchange Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Migrate GroupWise to Exchange - 20.Jun.2017 6:35:18 AM   
Anashss

GroupWise to Exchange Migration tool is a perfect solution to perform the email migration from Novell GroupWise Server to Microsoft Exchange Server. This tool allows migrating multiple Novell GroupWise mailboxes to Exchange Server.This is capable to convert successfully the user's emails combining mails, attachments, calendar, contacts, alarms, folders, trash items, sent mails, documents, checklist, work in progress and so many items. This helps to continue using the GroupWise mailboxes in .xls format which is further saved as .nucon for migration.You just try the Free Trial version of see the preview of recovered or Converted Mailbox in preview items. If you see your desire mailbox in preview items is available then go ahead for register the full version license.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> Migration >> Migrate GroupWise to Exchange Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter