• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

'450 4.4.318 SuspiciousRemoteServerError

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Message Routing >> '450 4.4.318 SuspiciousRemoteServerError Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
'450 4.4.318 SuspiciousRemoteServerError - 4.Jul.2017 6:10:11 PM   
andytruelove

Hi

I look after around 40 Exchange Servers at different sites from 2007-2016. In the last 2-3 weeks I've had 5 servers start to not receive eMails from Office 365 users. They bounce back to the Office 365 sender after two days in the retry queue with an error of '450 4.4.318 Connection was closed abruptly (SuspiciousRemoteServerError. The Exchange Servers are literally one of each version (2007,2 x 2010,2013 and a 2016).

I can find several articles on Google all of which say switch off the SMTP deep inspect on a Cisco ASA Firewall. However I don't have one of these in front of any of the Exchange Servers. I do have Watchguard Firewalls in front of them all with an SMTP proxy on which I've tried numerous settings and I'm a litle reluctant to disable this altogether as it's the only a/v & spam block for the eMail. There's no DENY messages in the Watchguard logs either and I've got 30+ other Watchguards with the same config in front of Exchange and these sites don't seem to have the problem.

Just wondered if anyone else had started experiencing this and found any fixes?

Thanks in advance.

Andy.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Message Routing >> '450 4.4.318 SuspiciousRemoteServerError Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter