• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Easy way to fix PST errors without Scanpst.exe.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> Easy way to fix PST errors without Scanpst.exe. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Easy way to fix PST errors without Scanpst.exe. - 31.Jul.2017 2:30:04 AM   
markmohan

MS Outlook users can easily fix PST errors with the help of Scanpst.exe tool, but if it fails to solve PST corruption, then you can solve your PST related problem with a third party Outlook PST repair software. The software also provides an option to repair corrupt PST file and restore them into accessible formats like EML, RTF, MBOX, IMAP, MHTML, PDF, PST, MSG, TXT, DBX, and HTML. For more information about the software, visit: http://www.pstoutlookrepair.com/solutions/how-to-avoid-common-pst-issues-in-ms-outlook.html
Post #: 1
RE: Easy way to fix PST errors without Scanpst.exe. - 2.Aug.2017 2:06:58 AM   
nancygardner

Tremendous Outlook PST Repair Tool is much helpful to repair corrupt PST files. This is a total solution which consists of an advanced algorithm which ensures the complete and instant recovery of Outlook data. This way, it is important to get the Outlook PST Repair tool that help in doing Outlook PST Repair. Use Free Trial version to see preview of Recoverable Emails Items.Also, it is also useful in repairing all types of corrupt or damaged PST files very quickly. This also works to repair the password protected PST files.

Note : With help of trial version, user can see the preview of recover emails if you are satisfied with the working of software.

(in reply to markmohan)
Post #: 2
RE: Easy way to fix PST errors without Scanpst.exe. - 7.Aug.2017 6:36:38 AM   
seamuss1

Try the advanced thrid party Outlook PST Recovery Software and easily access corrupted PST files.
The software features are.

1. Repairs corrupt PST and restores all data into a new file
2. selective recovery of items
3. Repairs PST files larger than 2 GB
4. Preview of all recovered items after scanning
5. Repairs Damaged PST File
6. Supports Recovery of Accidentally Deleted Emails
7. New Look and Feel of GUI
8. Saves Emails in Different Formats

Read more information click here

http://outlookpstrecoverysoftware.weebly.com

(in reply to nancygardner)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> Tips & Tricks >> Easy way to fix PST errors without Scanpst.exe. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter