• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Split Outlook PST

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> General >> Split Outlook PST Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Split Outlook PST - 16.Aug.2017 10:53:15 PM   
FrankBecker

Splitting is the best option to reduce large PST file size into small manageable parts. If you are looking a reliable and cost effective tool, then I suggest you can try this PST Splitter tool. This tool performs risk-free operation of splitting PST file without making any change on the content or structure of original PST file. The tool also support all version of MS Outlook and Windows Operating Systems.
Know more details and download free demo version here:- Split Outlook PST File.
Post #: 1
RE: Split Outlook PST - 25.Aug.2017 11:26:21 PM   
nancygardner

MS Outlook is the biggest tool which leads to enhance the rapid growth of communication that is essential for an organization. Due to frequent communication demand, the file size is constantly being increased with the growth of organization. In this case, Split PST File Tool Divide / Break Large Outlook PST into Small PST Files - PST Splitter is very helpful which helps to split large sized PST file into several small sized PST files. This is used for getting better performance of Outlook in moving, searching, opening, copying, exporting and so forth.It refers to "Unique Universal and Uniform Character Encoding". Usually this has limit of 20 GB storage but it creates trouble once it exceeds 4 GB. The versions of Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 supports Unicode.

(in reply to FrankBecker)
Post #: 2
RE: Split Outlook PST - 12.Oct.2017 12:21:38 AM   
LuisRogers

You can make your PST file small by using below features of Outlook.

1. Using‘Archive’ feature in Outlook
2. Using ‘Import & Export’ feature of Outlook
3. Using Outlook’s ‘Move to Folders’ feature

All this will be efficient for small size of PST. In case you have large PST file then you can try Stellar PST Splitter. You can download its demo also.

References:
https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/distinct-ways-split-pst-files-large-size-small-ones/
https://www.stellarinfo.com/split-pst-file.php

(in reply to nancygardner)
Post #: 3
RE: Split Outlook PST - 13.Oct.2017 11:30:23 PM   
jackliwas

Large PST file is a big problem for managing Outlook data. If you are facing corruption issue with your large PST file, don't be panic! Use GainTools Split PST software to split large Outlook PST file into small and manageable sizes.

Free download from https://www.gaintools.com/split-pst/

(in reply to LuisRogers)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2007] >> General >> Split Outlook PST Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter