• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OST to PST Conversion software

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> General >> OST to PST Conversion software Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OST to PST Conversion software - 29.Aug.2017 7:48:29 AM   
GeraldCampbell

Microsoft OST to PST Conversion software is a fabulous application which works on all Windows operating system. The important characteristic of the software is that it is efficient in restoring mails into HTML, PST, RTF, Plain text, etc. It is good enough in restoring data at a user defined location. Software is well supported by all versions of Windows OS.

OST to PST Conversion Key Features :-

*Repair Corrupt or inaccessible OST file
*Save Converted Emials into PST, DBX, MSG, or EML format.
*Allow User to Convert Password Protected OST file
*Generate preview of recover emails before saving the items
*Supports all MS Outlook versions
*Free Trial Version Available.

Download it's Free Trail Version Demo:- http://bit.ly/2lOrrjF
Post #: 1
RE: OST to PST Conversion software - 29.Aug.2017 7:57:17 AM   
jackiemills

I would like to share with you an another better solution for recover OST file data and convert into PST format. Download Here OST to PST **** utility which have been recovered corrupted, damaged or deleted OST files and export it into new readable PST files.This application helps you to recover OST File and convert into PST original messages formats- TXT, HTML and RTF formats. With this software you can convert OST to PST with full attachments- Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Draft, Journals, Tasks, Calendars, Notes, and Contacts. It works on all OST versions.

Try It Now :- http://bit.ly/1WNBcYe

(in reply to GeraldCampbell)
Post #: 2
RE: OST to PST Conversion software - 5.Sep.2017 11:42:51 PM   
VaughnBerryhill

Download a smart OST to PST Software to get rid of OST file corruption issues. Using this tool, you can swiftly convert all OST files and its associated email items such as tasks, journals, appointments, attachments, distribution lists, notes, drafts, etc. It facilitates you to save OST files to multiple other platforms like DBX, PDF, MBOX, EML, HTML, RTF, and PDF. Furthermore, you can also migrate OST files to cloud based office 365, email servers and web-based email clients. It is compatible to work with all older and latest version of MS Outlook and Windows including Win10.

Just follow this link to know more about this program:- http://bit.ly/1SJfTrv

Post #: 3
RE: OST to PST Conversion software - 11.Sep.2017 5:19:46 AM   
JamesStewart250

OST to PST is an outstanding tool to recover and fix OST file corruption issues. The tool flawlessly recover emails, attachments, contacts, drafts, notes, and email properties such as From, CC, BCC, To, Subject, Date, and Time. Using this tool, you can convert recovered OST file to PST, MSG, DBX, HTML, PDF, MBOX, and EML.

Know more here:- http://www.****.osttopsttools.net

(in reply to VaughnBerryhill)
Post #: 4
RE: OST to PST Conversion software - 13.Sep.2017 6:28:13 AM   
unitexmac

You can check out this advance solution available at (http://www.en.ost2pst.net/) that looks a perfect application to make your task easier without losing or tempering any contents. It exports OST files into an easily accessible PST format with each and every existing data.

(in reply to JamesStewart250)
Post #: 5
RE: OST to PST Conversion software - 15.Sep.2017 4:37:43 AM   
virat8586

I have no idea about any OTS to PST **** software. As i don't use it much.
If i need to convert my OST files to PST, I always go for manual procedures
As these procedures are very effective and the best part is that I dont have to pay for it.
For more info on these manual procedures , you may checkout this article.
As why pay..when you can do it for free

Post #: 6
RE: OST to PST Conversion software - 15.Sep.2017 5:26:10 AM   
virat8586

There are quite a few manual techniques to look on to convert OST to PST. These techniques are free and easy to execute.
For reference, you may check out this article: How To Convert OST File To PST Manually???

However, if these manual procedures desn't work, you may also give a look to this OST to PST ****
I have used this tool and have referred to some of my clients and never received a poor feedback.
So would like to refer it to you also

Post #: 7
RE: OST to PST Conversion software - 15.Sep.2017 8:06:47 AM   
emmapeters

The Exchange OST recovery tool facilitates users to sort out OST file corruption issues and access offline OST file in Outlook PST. The software converts the OST file with all email objects like attachments, calendars, notes, contacts, journals, drafts, etc. It safely saves restored OST data to PST file in addition EML, MSG, RTF, HTML, and DBX formats.

Know more - www.osttopsttool.com

Post #: 8

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> General >> OST to PST Conversion software Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter