• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Repair corrupt PST file.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> General >> Repair corrupt PST file. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Repair corrupt PST file. - 14.Sep.2017 6:02:20 AM   
markmohan

To repair corrupt PST file, Scanpst.exe is very effective and secure way. It is a free application of MS Outlook that helps to scan and fix Outlook PST errors without any hassle. There are lots of alternatives of this application also available on the Web. By using such an effective Outlook PST repair software, you can very easily and quickly repair corrupt PST file and recover the stored data without any hassle. This software supports almost all versions of MS Outlook. For more any other queries about the software, visit: http://www.repairpst.recoveryfiles.org/
Post #: 1
RE: Repair corrupt PST file. - 15.Sep.2017 1:35:41 AM   
BradfordSalvo

This way, Outlook PST Recovery software is much helpful to repair corrupt PST files. This is a total solution which consists of an advanced algorithm which ensures the complete and instant recovery of Outlook data. Also, it is also useful in repairing all types of corrupt or damaged PST files very quickly. This also works to repair the password protected PST files.With full version of outlook pst repair software provided by us, you can save all the recovered data from corrupt PST files in either outlook or outlook express file formats.

(in reply to markmohan)
Post #: 2
RE: Repair corrupt PST file. - 15.Sep.2017 1:38:36 AM   
EdwardLaffoon

User can easily repair corrupt PST and also recover deleted Email, Contacts, Calendar and other items. The tool provides many facilities such as split option, after successfully recover PST file user can export recovered file in EML, MSG. Read more :- http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html

(in reply to BradfordSalvo)
Post #: 3
RE: Repair corrupt PST file. - 15.Sep.2017 1:44:20 AM   
VaughnBerryhill

Best Outlook PST Repair software is a reliable solution to repair and recover Outlook personal storage file ‘.PST’. After repair, the contents are restored to a new importable PST file.This program initially repair you damaged PST files and fix Outlook mailbox to quickly recover PST file data into such formats like- PST, EML, MSG and HTML including deleted emails and folders.

Get more detail info:- http://bit.ly/1TmE1B5

(in reply to markmohan)
Post #: 4
RE: Repair corrupt PST file. - 17.Sep.2017 11:20:25 PM   
WalterHolland

Hello,

I will suggest you an advance third party tool Outlook PST Recovery Tool which perfectly repair my corrupted PST data and convert it into new working PST format. It recovers all the information, such as attachments, emails, calendar items, contacts, notes and journals, in MS Outlook PST file.

You may go through saving particular emails in different formats as per your needs, like EML, MSG, HTML, RTF, and PDF. Supports all Outlook version like : 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000.

To Check out the FREE trail version :- http://www.tools4recovery.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html

(in reply to VaughnBerryhill)
Post #: 5
RE: Repair corrupt PST file. - 25.Sep.2017 3:21:11 AM   
martinjennifer

The PST Recovery Tool from Recover Data is an absolute solution to repair the damaged and corrupt PST files and restore the components in the newly created PST file. Recover Data for Microsoft Outlook repair corrupt PST file in which Microsoft Outlook locally stores all information such as emails, tasks, notes, journals, calendar, contacts etc. Software is capable to repair pst file that has damaged in the following data disaster situations.
Recover Data for Microsoft Outlook do not modify the existing PST file in Microsoft Outlook, it just reads the corrupt or damaged PST file and restores or retrieves the information to a new Repaired PST file. That is why Recover Data for Microsoft Outlook is an effective Outlook Email Recovery Software to recover emails, contacts, journals, notes, calendars from damaged or corrupt MS Outlook PST file.

Repair corrupt PST file

(in reply to markmohan)
Post #: 6

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> General >> Repair corrupt PST file. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter