• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to repairs corrupt Excel (both XLS and XLSX) files

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> How to repairs corrupt Excel (both XLS and XLSX) files Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to repairs corrupt Excel (both XLS and XLSX) files - 3.Oct.2017 4:10:15 AM   
nancygardner

Excel files are used for creating worksheets by feeding data in the spreadsheets so as to maintain all information in an organized manner. Excel spreadsheets are widely used for storing data in the cells and columns and also to create tables, graphs, charts, calculations and mathematical deductions.An Excel spreadsheet is super efficient to deal with numbers and generate insightful reports, which you then can easily save to a flash drive or email to your colleagues. But things can go wrong with the file. For instance, your Excel file is corrupted thus can't be opened. Even worse, you accidentally deleted it and can't find it anywhere.

Method 1 : There are a couple of manual process with the help of which you can recover excel files and that one can also prefer to recover the deleted Excel files. One of the trick that is already implemented on my corrupt excel file.

Follow the step, Open Microsoft Excel

1. Click File > Open.
2. Click the location and folder that contains the corrupted workbook.
3. In the Open dialog box, select the corrupted workbook.
4. Click the arrow next to the Open button, and then click Open and Repair.
5. To recover as much of the workbook data as possible, pick Repair.

Well, this problem occurs when excel file gets corrupted or damage. In such case, When you try to open the .xls or .xlsx file, your whole document will not open properly and only characters displayed on the screen. For this, you should take the help of professional Excel File Recovery Tool is capable to repair corrupt excel file and recover the file in their original format.

This software allows to repair a single or multiple Excel files on the same time. User can select the multiple corrupt excel files from your system and start scanning after a few minutes software shows the preview of recover data, select your desire location and save them at your selected place.

Free Trial version of software allow you to display the preview of recovered data in evaluation version.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> How to repairs corrupt Excel (both XLS and XLSX) files Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter