• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

MDB Repair Tool Software

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access >> MDB Repair Tool Software Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
MDB Repair Tool Software - 4.Oct.2017 4:26:31 AM   
nancygardner

A MDB database is a file that is used to store a large amount of data and the manipulation in the stored data and information according to the requirements is called database management system. This database management includes managing, storing, and organizing a large amount of data. This data can be edited or modified whenever required.

Microsoft Access is software which helps you to manage complex data and data with frequently undergoes changes. Because of handling large amounts of data and their frequently changes data the MDB file can be corrupt. When you are faced with an unrecognized database format error or face problems in opening an Access database you can be sure that there is some corruption occurred in the MDB Access database system. If you donít recover corrupted data it can be reach up to that levels where it is not possible to fix the corruption and recover all the data.

In such situation, you should try a professional solution. There are many software vendors in the market which provide such professional solutions with free demo or trial version. Download free demo version of MDB Repair Software software to repair Access database files and to recover maximum possible data from them.

Refer to this blog post for complete information - https://sammytechworld.wordpress.com/2014/06/27/helpful-tips-to-repair-corrupt-mdb-databases/
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Outlook Web Access >> MDB Repair Tool Software Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter