• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Repair corrupt MDB database

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> General >> Repair corrupt MDB database Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Repair corrupt MDB database - 12.Oct.2017 4:39:56 AM   
nancygardner

When it comes to repair and recover the corrupt MDB database, this would be best if you use Access Recovery Software which helps to recover the inaccessible or damaged MDB or ACCDB files.It is an intelligent solution to fix all corruption issues in ACCDB and MDB database files and saves all the deleted records and objects like indexes, queries, relations and tables, on new database.

In addition, the software supports calculated data type and linked tables.It also recovers encrypted modules and forms and compatible to MS Access 2016 and other earlier models. The user interface of this software is so innovative and easy that you donít require special technical skills to operate this. The steps are understandable and easy to follow. The process doesnít take very long time to be completed.

We recommend to our users to try Free version of Access File Recovery software, it is embedded with full features rather than to save files
Post #: 1
RE: Repair corrupt MDB database - 16.Oct.2017 12:01:04 AM   
VaughnBerryhill

Access file Recovery Tool will help you for repairing the several damage or corrupt access database files and restore and repair all the files objects in new MDB file. This software is also restore and recover the records that have been previously deleted from access database. It supports MS Access 95/97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013 and Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8.

This Software is an advanced, completely secure and easy to access. It is designed to repair corrupt or damage Access database files MDB or ACCDB. It scans the corrupt or inaccessible access database file and create the new files so that the user can working with this new file.

Try demo version of Access file Recovery Tool :- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-access-recovery.html

(in reply to nancygardner)
Post #: 2
RE: Repair corrupt MDB database - 16.Oct.2017 12:02:47 AM   
EdwardLaffoon

Easily repair and recover all MS Access database related issues. It can easily repair corrupt or damage files due to some reason like virus attack, improper system shout, power failure and etc. That tool easily repair all access data MDB or ACCDB or files.

See at: http://bit.ly/2xppmza

(in reply to nancygardner)
Post #: 3
RE: Repair corrupt MDB database - 16.Oct.2017 12:05:17 AM   
WalterHolland

Access File Repair tool allows you to recover your Access files or your Access database, it can also repair and fix corrupt Access databases.

It can restore the table structure, data, key elements (primary key), field size, original date, validation rules, etc.

You can use its free demo version :- http://bit.ly/2gx8FJo

(in reply to EdwardLaffoon)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> General >> Repair corrupt MDB database Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter