• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

The Best Conversion of EDB To PST Software

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Office 365] >> Exchange Online >> The Best Conversion of EDB To PST Software Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Best Conversion of EDB To PST Software - 6.Dec.2017 6:55:06 AM   
RussellPatterson

The Best Conversion of EDB To PST Software plays a very significant role. This software helps the user to extract the mailbox from damaged EDB file and save it to new PST to easily access from the outlook. This also proves to be beneficial for the user as it recovers file from the backup of EDB and saves it in PST format. This is also very efficient when the user needs to perform quick search of emails from the EDB file. The software enables quick search to generate the required mails into the new PST format. With this conversion utility, you can extract all the important contacts, emails, sent items, and attachments. Just download the link from here :- http://bit.ly/2gOUL4Z
Post #: 1
RE: The Best Conversion of EDB To PST Software - 6.Dec.2017 11:34:45 PM   
jackiemills

Get amazing EDB to PST Conversion Software to Convert your corrupt exchanger edb to accessible outlook pst format, withe the help of EDB to PST software.This tool help to successfully removes all fix error and convert EDB data into PST, EML, MSG and HTML in just a few second. This software easy to recover emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. from corrupt EDB files. The software supports exchange server version 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.Support Recovery from MS Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2003, 2007, 2000, and 5.5

Note :- Free Download Evaluation version of software

Read more :- http://bit.ly/1OuqlwI

(in reply to RussellPatterson)
Post #: 2
RE: The Best Conversion of EDB To PST Software - 9.Dec.2017 10:22:54 AM   
martinjennifer

Excellent Recovery for EDB to PST is an expert utility that fosters complete recovery of data to user. You can use this Software in almost all the crestfallen situations and can recover your lost data back. This Software deems fit in recovering accidentally deleted mailboxes as well. Valiantly repairs/recovers EDB files, lost due to Exchange Server Error Code 528, Virus Attacks, Server Crash, System Up-gradation, Abrupt Shutdown, and in many more grave data loss circumstances.
Ref: http://www.unistal.com/edb-to-pst-****-software.html

(in reply to jackiemills)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Office 365] >> Exchange Online >> The Best Conversion of EDB To PST Software Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter