• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Ost To Pst Conversion

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> Ost To Pst Conversion Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ost To Pst Conversion - 7.Dec.2017 5:57:16 AM   
HowardGreen

OST to PST Conversion Software is 100% safe and great application which provides the secure process to recover data from corrupted or inaccessible OST files and convert OST file to PST Outlook file along with contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items, outbox items, journals and appointments etc.This solution for repairing corrupt/damaged database from Microsoft exchange OST files bugs free quickly.With this tool, you can convert OST files into PST, MSG and EML formats. So, your email can be accessed easily with different email platforms.
This program is intuitive and designed well. Even a non-technical user can handle this program. After exporting the whole data from OST to PST, you can get the file without any data loss.
Letís have a look to its features:

1 . Ensures surety of success with OST recovery
2 . Extracts all OST corruptions fabulously in minutes with few clicks
3 . Recover MS Outlook files from the badly corrupt OST database
4 . Quick and safe process of OST to PST conversion
5 . Uses effective techniques and methods to convert OST file to PST
6 . Helps to fix OST to PST from all versions including 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
7 . Compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8 & Windows 10.
8 . Convert OST to PST along with shifting complete OST information after recovery.
9 . It supports all the versions of MS Outlook including 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
10 . Free Version Available, will see you the preview of recover original data, integrated with full features.

Download Link :- http://bit.ly/1ptvRtW

< Message edited by HowardGreen -- 9.Dec.2017 4:44:33 AM >
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2010] >> General >> Ost To Pst Conversion Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter