• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Copy or move folder to Public Folders denied.

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> Copy or move folder to Public Folders denied. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Copy or move folder to Public Folders denied. - 9.Nov.2018 3:10:30 AM   
PiotrIr

Hi,

I have problem with public folder on Exchange 2013. The user has owner privileges on particular folders. He can create any sub folder and copy item to it from his mailbox. However when he tries to copy or move any whole folder from his mailbox (not root but sub folder from in-box from example), the folder is created in Public Folders but without any permission and no items inside are copied. The outlook shows error message:

"Cannot move or copy folders. Cannot move folder. A top-level folder cannot be moved to one of its subfolders. Or, you may not have appropriate permissions to the folder....."

I've tried to remove and add permissions again using power shell, didn't help. The same happens with newly created folder as well.

Can somebody advise me what to do with this?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Management >> Copy or move folder to Public Folders denied. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter