• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Upgrading to Exchange CU22

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Installation >> Upgrading to Exchange CU22 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Upgrading to Exchange CU22 - 4.Mar.2019 10:31:05 AM   
johnm@psbc.org

Hello, Don't post much but I exhausted the web for answers and I know this has to be a known problem. When I try to run the setup.exe to install exchange CU22, when I run the upgrade it references and Old CU21 when I'm upgrading and have the install pointed to CU22. It is looking for the upgrade in the bin folder: The Exchange Server setup operation didn't complete. More details can be found in ExchangeSetup.log. When I checked the log it pretty much reference as this the issue even though I'm installing it from c:\utils\EX_CU22

The Exchange Server setup operation didn't complete "File exchangeserver.msi does not exist in specified directory D:\Exchange2013\bin"

John Moran
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> Installation >> Upgrading to Exchange CU22 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter