• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to increase throttling in exchange 2016 on premise

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> General >> How to increase throttling in exchange 2016 on premise Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to increase throttling in exchange 2016 on premise - 13.May2019 5:18:49 PM   
Edwin009

As there is no section for 2016 , so asking the question here

We have exchange 2016 on premise, where you are migrating from domino using binary tree, but we get the throttling issue that no more than 20 migrations can be started using the same admin account.

We have already tried the below throttling policy as mentioned in the link but still we face the same issue. When we try to do more than 20 at a time, it gives the autodiscover failure error.

Can anyone please help how to get rid of the throttling!!

https://help.bittitan.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008258628-How-do-I-disable-the-throttling-policy-on-E...

Open the Exchange Management Shell.

Type the following command and press Enter: New-ThrottlingPolicy MigrationPolicy

Type the following command and press Enter: Set-ThrottlingPolicy MigrationPolicy -RCAMaxConcurrency Unlimited -EWSMaxConcurrency Unlimited -EWSMaxSubscriptions Unlimited -CPAMaxConcurrency Unlimited -EwsCutoffBalance Unlimited -EwsMaxBurst Unlimited -EwsRechargeRate Unlimited

Type the following command and press Enter: Set-Mailbox "MigrationAdmin" -ThrottlingPolicy MigrationPolicy
Post #: 1
RE: How to increase throttling in exchange 2016 on premise - 14.May2019 9:37:00 AM   
Edward009

Set the throttling settings to below values and check the difference,

EwsCutoffBalance = Unlimited
EwsMaxSubscriptions = 20
EwsMaxBurst = Unlimited
EwsMaxConcurrency = 27
EwsRechargeRate = Unlimited

Regards,
Edward
Exchange Administrator

(in reply to Edwin009)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2013] >> General >> How to increase throttling in exchange 2016 on premise Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter