Could not deliver the message in the time limit. NDR 4.4.7 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Message Routing

halezan -> Could not deliver the message in the time limit. NDR 4.4.7 (11.Jun.2005 12:39:00 AM)

===============================================
Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please retry or contact your administrator.
<smtp.myexch01.local #4.4.7>
===============================================

What a strange issue. What I can tell from here, all of us can say this problem could only be on remote delivery. But on my situation, I'm getting this problem on local delivery, from user in server01 to user in server01. I understand the concept of message delivery. I checked Message Tracking and see that the msg was succesfull delivered but sender still getting NDR 4.4.7. I wonder if there is anyone experience this problem before ? and I would like to know what is the cause for this issue. Hope someone could share with me. And we can see this from delivery notification :

Relay notification:
=====================
Reporting-MTA: dns;sgpexg12.asiapacific.net
Received-From-MTA: dns;msaexc01.asiapacific.net
Arrival-Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:47:47 +0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;tuncay.sulan@mydomain.com
Action: relayed
=====================

As you can see, this is relay notifications. From the Interscan log, we can see this SMTP message has go trough succesfully. Means, message has been delivered. Recipient complaint he did not receieve the mail and sender get the NDR 4.4.7 . Exchange 2003. Any help are really appreciated.

Page: [1]