• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Notifying users when an item is added to a public folder

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Notifying users when an item is added to a public folder Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Notifying users when an item is added to a public folder - 15.Oct.2003 6:00:00 AM   
aardvark3

Hello - We are in the planning stage of an Exchange 2003 deployment. I'd like to know if it is possible to create a public folder that sends a message (in the form of an email) to a list or group of users whenever something is added to that public folder.
The idea is to track interaction with our customers across groups. So we would have a public folder for each customer, and those users on the "team" that deals with that customer would add an item to this folder whenever they interacted with the customer, adn that item would get forwarded to the other members of the "team".

Is this possible? If so, how?

thanks

a3
Post #: 1
RE: Notifying users when an item is added to a public f... - 20.Nov.2003 2:10:00 PM   
foxtrot603

I too am very interested in a solution to this problem. We were using a script called PFALert on our 5.5 server, but I see no way of converting it over.

(in reply to aardvark3)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Notifying users when an item is added to a public folder Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter