• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

View Public Folders on New Server?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> View Public Folders on New Server? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
View Public Folders on New Server? - 16.Mar.2004 2:33:00 PM   
hardmandez

Hi Everyone,

Can someone help with this problem, I am probably just being stupind but how the hell do I get Outllok users to view the new Public Folders I have created in a new public store on our new exchane 2003 server that I am migrating users from our old server to. All they can see is the public folders under All Public Folders on the old server.

This is what I have done on the new server.
1. Created Public Folder Tree.
2. Created Public Store
3. Assigned Store to Public Folder Tree.

How do I get users to now view this public folder tree through Outlook so that they can start using it?

Thanks

An extremely frustrated exchange user.
Post #: 1
RE: View Public Folders on New Server? - 17.Mar.2004 2:23:00 AM   
You need to go to the properties of the Mailbox Store that contains the users that you will be wanting to have access to the new Public Folder store.
Click the Browse button at the "Default Public Store" section, and select the new store that you have created.
Outlook clients will now view the folders in that new store when they expand their Public Folder tree.

(in reply to hardmandez)
  Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> View Public Folders on New Server? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter