• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Missing Public Folder issue

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Missing Public Folder issue Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Missing Public Folder issue - 20.Jun.2004 11:15:00 PM   
gordonlau

My office is currently running an Exchange 2003 (server1). I recently install 1 more Exchange 2003(server2).

I test for Public Folders replication recently and I can replicate successfully.

However, when I remove the replication to server2 in server1, my colleage does the same thing of replication to server1 in server2.

An abnormal situation is then occured: the Folder List of the public folder show no replication in the status tab......

when I discover this, I immediately add the replication to one of the server, but after few seconds the items and size of the folder becomes zero.......

I notice that the size of pub1.edb and pub1.stm do not increase. Is there anyway that I can work on the database so that I can get back my missing/deleted public folders?

Thanks a lot.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Missing Public Folder issue Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter