• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Where did these PF's come from, and should I replicate them?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Where did these PF's come from, and should I replicate them? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where did these PF's come from, and should I replicate ... - 18.Aug.2004 7:26:00 PM   
dfosbenner

I have an E2K server, and I added my first E2K3 server to the organization. I replicated all the public folders created by the users (about 8 of them), no problem.

I read the MSKB article 307917-"How to remove first Exchange 2000 Server from the Site" which explains how to replicated the Offline Address book and Schedule+ Fre/Busy folders. It makes no mention of other PF's that should be replicated and moved.

My concern is that there are 9 more public folders on the E2K server that I did not create, and I don't know if I should replicate them to the new 2003 server. They are called:

controls
EventConfig_<name of 2000 server>
Events Root
exchweb
img
microsoft
OAB V2
Offline Address Book - First Administrative Group
Schema-root

If these aren't needed on the E2K3 server, I don't want to replicate them there. But some of them sound pretty important.

Anyone know what I should do with these?
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Where did these PF's come from, and should I replicate them? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter