• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

public folder restrictions

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> public folder restrictions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
public folder restrictions - 17.Jan.2005 9:18:00 PM   
vankai

hello -

I have a minor problem that needs to be resolved. I have a mail enabled public folder that is setup to receive files for our company. Currently we have users sending attachments to this folder, however I noticed that if a user sends an attachment larger than 10mb, it generates a NDR and cannot send it. I went thru the exchange settings and set the public folder store to have a no limit size restriction, and the same thing on the public folder. I even opened up the global settings to allow any size thru. However when someone emails to that public folder a file that is larger than 10mb, it won't send. Any ideas on where it is blocking the email? I've looked everywhere and everything is set to allow no size limit.

Thanks for the help in advance.
Post #: 1
RE: public folder restrictions - 27.Mar.2006 7:48:46 PM   
rroman

I am having the same problem.  10 mb limit seem to be imposed, but i cannot find any information whether that's the default or not.

(in reply to vankai)
Post #: 2
RE: public folder restrictions - 28.Mar.2006 12:36:49 AM   
uemurad

Open the ESM, drill down to your public folder store and open Properties.  On the Limits tab, the setting for Maximum Item Size will read 10240KB.

Regards,

Dean T. Uemura
Microsoft MVP - Exchange (2007-2011)
exchangeguy.blogspot.com
uemurad@yahoo.com

(in reply to vankai)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> public folder restrictions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter