Operation Failed with Outlook Attachements (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders

rstuemke -> Operation Failed with Outlook Attachements (10.Mar.2005 3:11:00 PM)

Have several PCs running Win XP SP2 + all corrections and Office 2003 SP1 + all corrections. One of them get the error "The operation failed", when trying to send and email with a zipped Adobe Indesign attachment or a non-zipped Indesign attachment.
I can send the attachment from my PC, with no problems.

I ran DETECT and REPAIR on the failing PC and still get the error. Removed the OUTLOOK HOT BAR add-in and tried again....same error.

Searched the internet for this error and can not find anything that works.

The problem only occurs when sending attachement......tried some recommendations from Experts-Exchange, but nothing works.....however, found out it is not just one pc....it is all the PCs in the domain.....can not send large attachments....can not find any restrictions that are set that would affect this in such a manner....please
Please advise. Thanks.

tipga3 -> RE: Operation Failed with Outlook Attachements (8.Apr.2005 1:50:00 PM)

I am having the same issue. I have the same environment and it occurs with adobe attachments.

bethwilkinson -> RE: Operation Failed with Outlook Attachements (19.Apr.2005 7:51:00 PM)

I am having the same problem - environment outlook 2003 and exchange 2003 SP 1 on server 2003.
This happens with large attachments. I have not seen any messages in event viewer
Beth

rstuemke -> RE: Operation Failed with Outlook Attachements (21.Apr.2005 3:19:00 PM)

I found the answer to my own problem.....in exchange system manager...

Global Settings>Message Delivery>Defaults

Set to NO LIMIT

It fixed my problem.

Page: [1]