• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Task management with Public Folder

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Task management with Public Folder Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Task management with Public Folder - 15.Mar.2005 8:59:00 PM   
Yves Montpetit

We want to make task management for groups of user that will work in interaction with Outlook XP.

Here is our main goals:

̣To create groups of tasks per project or/and working group to gather information on the resources allocated on a task.

̣To allow certain people to assign tasks to other people (task request).

̣To allow to organize meetings and assigned it to a projects or/and working group (meeting request).

̣To be able to follow the evolution of the projects and the tasks, and to allow to know the due date of them.

̣Use the software in places, such MS Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2002 to meet (as much as possible) our objectives.

Is this possible with Exchange 5.5 or with Exchange 2003 (we will upgrade very soon)? Any link or additional information on the subject?

Should we use third parties software? Which one?

Thanks in advance.

[ March 21, 2005, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: ym ]
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Task management with Public Folder Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter