• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Shortcut to Public Folder Calendar

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Shortcut to Public Folder Calendar Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shortcut to Public Folder Calendar - 17.Mar.2005 9:33:00 PM   
Superalty

I need to know if there is a way to create a shortcut button on the navigation pane or under the local mailbox for a public calendar? If I copy the calendar to the mailbox I do not receieve calendar changes, I assume this happens because the calendar becomes local. I do not want the users to have to drill down in menus to find the public calendar. They will not use it if it is to much work. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Shortcut to Public Folder Calendar - 17.Mar.2005 10:33:00 PM   
DoakC

Sure. You can either add the Public Folder to your public folder favorites or you can just right click on the folder and choose to create a shortcut. You can then put the shortcut anyplace you like...in an email, on your desktop, in the outlook today bar, etc. To add a shortcut to the navigation pane, just click on the 'add shortcut' button and it's pretty simple from there.

(in reply to Superalty)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Public Folders >> Shortcut to Public Folder Calendar Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter