• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

database architecture

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Information Stores >> database architecture Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
database architecture - 7.Oct.2003 10:35:00 AM   
noot101

I have to make some kind of CRM-application in Outlook. So I need to get information out of the Exchange Database and have to store items in it.
Before I can Design my application I want to know the architecture of the Exchange Database, so I know what tables are in it and what kind of table I have to make or can use.

Is there a default architecture for the database or in which way I can find out how it looks??
Post #: 1
RE: database architecture - 8.Oct.2003 1:00:00 AM   
abraham

Hi. Any App that you design must run on the IFS Layer of Exchange, NEVER under the database Layer of Exchange Ex(WorkFlows, CRM Applicatios,Forms)all always run on the IFS.

Please read this for mosre information on Architecture.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/e2k3/e2k3/_esdk_architecture.asp

Regards

(in reply to noot101)
Post #: 2
RE: database architecture - 8.Oct.2003 1:03:00 AM   
abraham

Hi. More database info(Exchange Store).

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/e2k3/e2k3/_exch2k_using_ado_objects.asp

(in reply to noot101)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Information Stores >> database architecture Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter