• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Event 9652

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Information Stores >> Event 9652 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Event 9652 - 12.Jan.2004 4:11:00 PM   
gurra

Hi there,

I'm having some problem (all of a sudden) to add new users on my Exchange 2k3 box.The only one that got any permissions on new mailboxes is the group "SELF",there shoud be plenty of objects having different permissions on a new mailbox,but no dice!The only thing I founf in Eventviewer was this:
Failed to read attribute msExchUserAccountControl from Active Directory for /o=SAMI/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn

I've looked it up on MS website and they suggested I should do a rebuild on the "Recipient Update Service" which I did but no such luck!So I hoped you might have an idea.Wether you can help me or not I would really appreciate some kind of reply when you find the time to do so!

Best Regards

Leifi
"[Confused]"
Post #: 1
RE: Event 9652 - 13.Jan.2004 7:26:00 PM   
robert

Hi,

Usually when a new mailbox is created only the "SELF" is assigned with permissions. Then once the user itself logs on and opens the mailbox the other permissions are added automatically. Check it out and let me know.

(in reply to gurra)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Information Stores >> Event 9652 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter