• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to clean mailbox out in Exchange 2003

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Information Stores >> How to clean mailbox out in Exchange 2003 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to clean mailbox out in Exchange 2003 - 10.Feb.2005 11:58:00 PM   
CrusaderForever

Hello,

In Exchange 5.5 there was a clean mailbox utility. I have new user templates that have distribution groups added to them for easy new user setup. Once these users are setup they are already a part of certain distribution groups. The problem is these so-called templates are accumulating mail since they are a part of certain distribution groups. How can I automatically remove the email from these so-called template mailboxes? Is there a policy? I thought maybe you could log in as them and setup autoarchiving for it to delete after 3 days or so. But there has to be another more administrative way to do this.

Thanks,

CF
Post #: 1
RE: How to clean mailbox out in Exchange 2003 - 1.Apr.2005 12:49:00 AM   
CrusaderForever

Doesn't anyone know an answer to my question? Do I have to pay to get help on this site? If so how do I do that?

Many Thanks,

CF

(in reply to CrusaderForever)
Post #: 2
RE: How to clean mailbox out in Exchange 2003 - 1.Apr.2005 1:08:00 AM   
CrusaderForever

Well, I was able to find what I was looking for. So you can disregard my post. For those of you looking for the answer go to this url:

http://forums.msexchange.org/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003059

Thanks,

CF

(in reply to CrusaderForever)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Information Stores >> How to clean mailbox out in Exchange 2003 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter