• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Replication problem

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> Replication problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Replication problem - 13.Nov.2000 6:18:00 AM   
i have got two sites connected via x.400 connector.before two months the directory replication was going well. after that we changed the server in remote site. the ip address and netbios name of the another server is not listed in the hosts file of the new server. but we are able to send and receive the messages from this server since it has the hosts file entry for that server.

the public store replication also going well.

but if i create new mailbox in this site it is not replicated to other site. i tried using the directory replication connector to force the replication but still it is not listed in the remote site GAL.
any help ?

id is garivazhagan@hotmail.com
Thanks.

Post #: 1
RE: Replication problem - 13.Nov.2000 9:39:00 AM   
Postman Pat

Almost certainly down to name resolution. Sort out the host file problem, if that makes no difference, delete then recreate the dir rep connector.

Pat

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> Replication problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter