• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How do I hide email addresses

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> How do I hide email addresses Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How do I hide email addresses - 27.Feb.2001 6:13:00 AM   
I have sales people who would like to send an email to a bunch of customers but do not want each customer to see the other customer's email address. Is there some utility that I can use to do this rather than putting all the email addresses in the BCC field?
  Post #: 1
RE: How do I hide email addresses - 27.Feb.2001 11:43:00 AM   
Bear

1. Create a distribution list, called whatever you want it to be, but make it sound important (This is the address all your clients are going to see), and make yourself the only receipient.(Incase they reply to the address)
2. Create a second distribribution list, call it whatever you want it to be, and add all your customers/clients address to this distribution list.
3. Compose a mail.
3.1 In the To field use, the important sounding address. In the BCC field use the distribution list.

This should solve your problem of visible customer mail address's.

Bear

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> How do I hide email addresses Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter