• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Incomplete account deletion

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> Incomplete account deletion Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Incomplete account deletion - 27.Jun.2001 7:46:00 PM   
CapeECapt

We have a two site, two server system. We had a very strange problem with an account and opted to delete the account and set it up again. The exchange admin went to the site/server store and deleted the account, then set up a duplicate account. After this action, the user could not receive external (SMTP) email- senders received a message that the message was sent to an ambiguous account. Upon further review, it appeared that the account was never deleted from the distant site/server, and the new account was there as well. We can not delete either account on the remote site/server (the delete option is greyed out), and the remote site admin can not delete the account either. We would like to be able to delete the account and start fresh for that user without assigning a new SMTP address. Thanks for any info anyone can provide.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> Incomplete account deletion Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter