• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

outlook only displays current month of emails. why???

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> outlook only displays current month of emails. why??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
outlook only displays current month of emails. why??? - 7.Jul.2003 7:13:00 PM   
kingbiscuit

so i've got an account here where outlook only displays about the past month of emails (ONLY july, for example) - yet on the Outlook Web Access page, it shows the entire history of emails, so they weren't deleted or auto-archives like I had thought.

Anyone have a solution for this? Definitely a stressful situation, and I can't seem to figure it out. is it a display setting?? any help would be appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: outlook only displays current month of emails. why??? - 8.Jul.2003 5:39:00 AM   
Exchange_Admin

Sounds to me like you have a custom view configured on the Outlook client.
Go to the View Pulldown.
Select Current View then modify it here.

Another way to reset Outlook to the default view is to launch outlook with the /resetviews switch.
Example:
<path>\outlook.exe /resetviews

Hope this helps.

(in reply to kingbiscuit)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 5.5] >> General >> outlook only displays current month of emails. why??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter