• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Script to migrate 5.5 mailbox -> w2k3 mailbox possible ?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Migration >> Script to migrate 5.5 mailbox -> w2k3 mailbox possible ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Script to migrate 5.5 mailbox -> w2k3 mailbox possible ? - 30.Jun.2004 11:08:00 AM   
arnaud

Hello all,

I've to migration my user from my Exchange 5.5 to my new Exchange 2003. I installed the connector and I can move mailboxes using the software.
But is there a way to script the migration by using (for example) a file containing the mailboxes to migrate (or anything else) ?
Per advance, thanks a lot for your help

Arnaud
Post #: 1
RE: Script to migrate 5.5 mailbox -> w2k3 mailbox possi... - 30.Jun.2004 6:51:00 PM   
mark@mvps.org

Why script?
I would just select the mailboxes that I want to move and schedule them to run when you want.
In E2K3 you can pull the mailboxes from old to new and do it at a time you specify.

(in reply to arnaud)
Post #: 2
RE: Script to migrate 5.5 mailbox -> w2k3 mailbox possi... - 1.Jul.2004 7:50:00 AM   
arnaud

Because I'll have 1'300 mailboxes to migrate and I'd like to script the whole process of my migration (user, mailbox and profile).

Thanks
Arnaud

(in reply to arnaud)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Migration >> Script to migrate 5.5 mailbox -> w2k3 mailbox possible ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter