• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Whose TCO is higher--GW or Exchange?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Migration >> Whose TCO is higher--GW or Exchange? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Whose TCO is higher--GW or Exchange? - 28.Sep.2004 3:36:00 AM   
BaselineBIS

Hey there, we're currently running a survey to find out how much it costs to migrate from GW to Exchange.

If you're interested, click here to access the survey:

http://www.eqr1.com/os/st?sid=1459

It's long, but if you are one of the first 10 in one of the buckets we need, you'll get $50 (see below). WeĂre also running one about Netware if youĂre interested.... (http://www.eqr1.com/os/st?sid=1423)

****original e-mail invitation****

If you haven't yet responded, we are hoping you could spend some time answering an important survey for Ziff Davis Media. If you are one of the first 10 people to qualify and to complete this survey fully and accurately, you will receive a $50 cash prize. And everyone who responds will be entered in a drawing for one
of several cash prizes, ranging from $100 to $500.

We are interested in hearing from individuals who are involved with IT cost management at their organizations. We are looking for companies that meet one of the following criteria:

- Currently using Groupwise 5.5+EP
or
- Currently using Groupwise 6
or
- that have migrated to Exchange 2003 from Groupwise 5.5+EP
or
- that have migrated to Exchange 2003 from Groupwise 6.0

If your company fits one of these descriptions, simply use the link below or copy the entire URL into your Internet browser.

http://www.eqr1.com/os/st?sid=1459

**The survey should take you about 20 minutes to complete.

Again, if you are one of the first 10 respondents to qualify and to complete this survey fully and accurately, you will receive a $50 cash prize. Everyone who participates will be entered to win
one of several cash prizes, ranging from a $500 grand prize to 4 second-place prizes of $250 and 8 $100 runner-up prizes.

We at Ziff Davis Media value your privacy, but in order to receive one of the cash prizes, you must provide contact information and be willing to be contacted by Ziff Davis Media for follow-up.**

We've contracted an independent firm, Equation Research, to conduct and tabulate this important survey. Your valuable information will be 100% confidential.

Thank you!
***end***

Please pass this on!
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2003] >> Migration >> Whose TCO is higher--GW or Exchange? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter