• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

RE: OWA (E2K) will only let Administrators log in

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> RE: OWA (E2K) will only let Administrators log in Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: OWA (E2K) will only let Administrators log in - 19.Dec.2001 2:35:00 AM   
I installed exchange *after* installing sp2, so it resetting all the security settings shouldn't matter in my case as long as exchange sets them up properly. Perhaps it assumes 'everyone' has 'full control' over the directory on installation?

Also IntaDev I did actually copy the settings for the isapi .dll when I was trying to manually set it up. Didn't seem to do anything at all, though I'm pretty sure you are correct... It does create all the pages.

(in reply to Steve0212)
  Post #: 21
RE: OWA (E2K) will only let Administrators log in - 19.Dec.2001 11:55:00 PM   
AuburnHills

I think I found the problem with E2K and OWA! I noticed I installed (in an effort for a more secure IIS) the URL Scan Security Tool. I uninstalled it AND OWA WORKS FOR ALL USERS AND ADMINS! Check to see if you have that piece of crap installed and remove it if you do! Post back and let us all know if this helps!

(in reply to Steve0212)
Post #: 22
RE: OWA (E2K) will only let Administrators log in - 21.Dec.2001 1:01:00 PM   
I also have solved the problem of access to the OWA granting permissions to the group "everybody" in folders M:\MBX\

Saludos
Neutrino

(in reply to Steve0212)
  Post #: 23

Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> RE: OWA (E2K) will only let Administrators log in Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter