• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Problems with contacts list

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Problems with contacts list Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems with contacts list - 13.Nov.2002 4:17:00 PM   
ras2a

Just a couple of quick questions: I have outlook 2000 clients connected to my exchange 2000 server and have the global address lists displayed as the default address list from within the clients Ż I know this can be changed from outlook, but can this be set from exchange?. Also, I have a .pst file on my PC that contains my personal contacts Ż however, when I create personal contacts in the ścontacts∆ area under my exchange mailbox and then create a new mail message to someone and select ścontacts∆ pressing the śTo..∆ buttonŗ.the contacts that I can select from are the contacts that are stored in my .pst file (personal folders) and śnot∆ the contacts from the śmailbox contacts∆ŗ..confusing !?!? how do I change it so that I can select from the mailbox contacts and śnot∆ the .pst (personal folders) contacts?ŗ..any help appreciated

Thanks in advance

- ras -
code:

Post #: 1
RE: Problems with contacts list - 13.Nov.2002 9:04:00 PM   
Barko

To get your contacts to show up in the addresslists:
In Outlook, in the folder list, right click on contacts and go into Properties. Select the Outlook Address Book tab. check "Show this folder as an email Address Book."

-Barry [Wink]

(in reply to ras2a)
Post #: 2
RE: Problems with contacts list - 15.Nov.2002 11:56:00 AM   
ras2a

EXCELLENT - thanks mate

(in reply to ras2a)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> Problems with contacts list Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter