• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

sales@ and info@ address

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> sales@ and info@ address Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
sales@ and info@ address - 27.Nov.2003 12:25:00 AM   
ldowens

All,

How do I setup a sales@mycompany.com address and a info@mycompany.com email address both inboxes to be forwarded to my email address: M$Rocks@mycompany.com. Step by step procedure or knowledge base article if you got one.

Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: sales@ and info@ address - 27.Nov.2003 3:28:00 PM   
vitro06

Hello M$Rocks,

Don't know exactly what it is that you are attempting here - but one way would be to simply alias your mailbox [m$rocks@mycompany.com] with sales@mycompany.com and info@mycompany.com. This would be accomplished through the Active Directory Users & Computers. Highlight yourself, doubleclick, select Exchange Addresses Tab, and add the alias entries from above.

(in reply to ldowens)
Post #: 2
RE: sales@ and info@ address - 5.Dec.2003 1:31:00 AM   
If you need to SEND mail out as Sales or Info, then you will need to
1) Create a user in Active Directory for each
2) In AD under the EXCHANGE GENERAL/Delivery Options, add yourself as the forwardig address.
3) Don't check the "deliver messages to both..." unless you plan to login as those users to answer mail.
4) Under the EXCHANGE GENERAL/Delivery Options, give yourself SEND ON BEHALF rights.
5) Set up rules in Outlook to put mail addressed to the those users in seperate folders.
6) In Outlook, start a new message, go to VIEW and check FROM FIELD so you can specify Sales or Info when replying.

Good luck,
Christopher

(in reply to ldowens)
  Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> sales@ and info@ address Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter