Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General

tlgodd -> Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (30.Mar.2004 7:57:00 AM)

Does anyone seen this error message?

Server-Requested Client Action MoveCopy, Unable to create dest msg

We are in an Exchange 2000/XP environment and one of our Clients gets this error message whenever he starts Outlook. I have tried deleting all his Rules Wizards and have even deleted them using the ExMerge tool but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

chrisedwards6 -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (6.Apr.2004 8:20:00 PM)

Experiencing the same error within an Exchange 2000/Office XP environment. Wondering if you discovered any resolution.

Thanks in advance.

Guest -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (7.Apr.2004 8:29:00 PM)

Yes, I am getting the same thing. Please somebody help

Guest -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (7.Apr.2004 8:46:00 PM)

Adam, I recommend you look closely at the Outlook Rules that are configured on the Client Side. Perhaps there are rules engaged that utilize an NT account that is no longer active.

hakz123 -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (4.Apr.2005 2:01:00 PM)

The best way I have found to solve the problem is to run Mdbvu32.

This can be found on the Exchange Server CD or downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3d1c7482-4c6e-4ec5-983e-127100d71376&DisplayLang=en.

• Run Mdbvu32 and click ok at the first dialog box.
  • Select the profile that you would like to edit and click ok
  • From the MDB menu, select OpenMessageStore
  • Select the message store and click open
  • From the MDB menu, select open root folder
  • Under Child Folders, Double click Deferred Action
  • Under Messages In Folder delete any entries that are listed
  • Click close and then close the application
  • Click ok to StoreLogoff() and click ok to confirm completion.
Guru123

Guest -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (6.May2005 4:58:00 PM)

I receive the same message multiple times each day. I am using Outlook 2000. Upon receiving an e-mail, my rules move it to my personal folder and deletes it from the Inbox. This works properly for a period but then the next incoming e-mail triggers the message. At that point I no longer can access my Personal Folder. I quit Outlook, restart it and then can access my folder and once again the rule works for a period.

The personal folders are on a mapped network drive.

Guest -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (21.Jun.2005 6:09:00 AM)

The fix posted by Guru123 works a treat!

Thank you, been looking for a fix for ages.....

Guest -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (15.Jul.2005 9:07:00 AM)

Thanks very much Guru123!

kev1 -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (22.Jul.2005 8:23:00 AM)

I tried http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3d1c7482-4c6e-4ec5-983e-127100d71376&DisplayLang=en.
and it didn't work it slowed outlook and still getting error and ideas?

Guest -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (27.Jul.2005 11:00:00 PM)

Guru123, your answer was awesome. How come Microsoft can't provide a nice answer like that in it's KB? (Rhetorical: Don't try to answer...)
Thanks!

BillR -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (10.Jan.2006 7:36:05 PM)

Guru123...THANKS!!

zeesat4u -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (21.Jun.2011 4:27:10 AM)

size=3]
Hi,
hskx123,

i try this steps but in step number 7 i not found any message or any thing in
Under Messages In Folder delete any entries,

so now what to do next regarding this error

Thanks

y8gamesfree -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (15.Sep.2011 5:16:11 AM)

Thank you Guru123!

thiendeps -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (14.Aug.2012 3:34:47 AM)

I like it
good post
online nick chat:thienthien_bk

seohuyn -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (17.Mar.2015 2:00:37 AM)

Great information I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing!

yentran422 -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (14.Oct.2015 8:43:54 PM)

This is wonderful.
descargar mobogenie gratis | baixar facebook | baixar mobogenie | descargar facebook | facebook descargar | descargar mobogenie | whatsapp descargar | whatsapp gratis | mobogenie descargar | facebook indir

lindarose11 -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (4.Dec.2015 9:09:52 PM)

You topic is very great and useful for me…thank you
Geometry Dash 2.0 | Papa Louie 2|Trollface Quest 2|Dr Driving| Sonic Dash |Square Quick

ngohuectp -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (30.Dec.2015 12:33:55 AM)

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. I like play games ninja games online, free games, Douchebag Workout 2. How about you?

suzi02 -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (13.Jan.2016 5:30:40 AM)

This is what I was searching for so any days. My fried told me to google certain keyword in order to find suitable tutorial. I did the same and found this forum. It is really help and I really wanna say thank to the admin. Gmail.com Login

andrewbrown27 -> RE: Error in Outlook: Unable to create dest msg (14.Feb.2016 6:34:36 AM)

This happens many times,, Try rebooting your system it will solve the problem. <a href="http://pianotiles2modapk.com/">piano tiles 2</a>

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>