• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

HOW TO SETUP POP3 AND SMTP SERVER ON SAME PC

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> HOW TO SETUP POP3 AND SMTP SERVER ON SAME PC Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HOW TO SETUP POP3 AND SMTP SERVER ON SAME PC - 8.Jun.2004 7:16:00 PM   
find_amjad

Dear Friends,

Currently i am using exchange server 2000 through our domain controller and it workes as a smtp server using a smart host of our mail domain which we have on registerd.com.
For receiving the messages for our clients using the outlook i had setup a two accounts on each clients, they are using exchange server for outgoing messages throught the smart host of our mail domain, and second i setup the pop3 account on each client to receive e-mails from mail domain.
and when the clients are pushing the button send /receive on outlook they seen two line one for our exchange server outgoing messages, and other line of connecting our mail domain.

So the problem is i want to setup the same exchange server 2000 for incoming messages and outgoing messages, other then setting a two accounts on each client.

Looking for detaild answer

Thanks and Regards
Amjad Ismail Panhwar
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General >> HOW TO SETUP POP3 AND SMTP SERVER ON SAME PC Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter