Can I allow viewing detail of calendar appointments? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> General

jkonyu -> Can I allow viewing detail of calendar appointments? (28.Feb.2005 5:08:00 PM)

Is it possible to allow one person (COO) access to view calendar appointment details for everyone in the company, but still prevent viewing of details to everyone else? Ive only been able to do this by adding them to the Administrators group, but this obviously unacceptable, as I suspect there will be others that would like to see the appointment details also.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

tkslma -> RE: Can I allow viewing detail of calendar appointments? (1.Mar.2005 5:05:00 PM)

I have not tested this but you can try going into ESM, then Folders and right click on "Public Folders" From here do a properties and then Security. Add the COO with the permissions that they would need.

jkonyu -> RE: Can I allow viewing detail of calendar appointments? (1.Mar.2005 8:00:00 PM)

No, I don't mean the public folders. I'm referring to each individual persons Mailbox->Calendar when creating a new Meeting Request. As you add attendees, then click on Scheduling, you can view the details of another person calendar. I want to allow that detail view for only a select group of people, not everyone.

This must be possible...any ideas?

Page: [1]