unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Installation

TJB123 -> unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found (15.Oct.2004 4:47:00 PM)

I just added a second Exchange 2K server and it works fine except when I try to open someone's inbox from my pc. I'm an administrator and I can open everyone's inbox and calender from our first server but not the second. The message I get is:
"unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found"

Again the users on the second E2K server can send and receive email. I don't know if this is a serious issue or a simple one.

TJB123 -> RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found (15.Oct.2004 5:48:00 PM)

Never mind, I figured it out. Should have waited for the changes to permissions to replicate!

is4u -> RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found (2.Nov.2004 3:27:00 PM)

I got the same problem. Any help will be good for me

Thanks

Guest -> RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found (18.Dec.2004 2:42:00 AM)

Yea, don't you hate it when someone says they figured it out but gives you no details on how they fixed it or what actually was the problem.

Permissions, well great, so do I pick my butt for an hour waiting?

~n

brumer0 -> RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found (19.Feb.2008 11:24:53 AM)

See JohnnyH's post at http://forums.msexchange.org/m_1800387605/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

This solution worked for me

Wade -> RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found (31.Jan.2009 7:04:06 AM)

Thanks that helped me too......

nelson -> RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found (25.Jan.2013 12:17:45 PM)

Here is a link to fix this error: Fix unable to display the folder error

The step by step guide will help to fix the error quickly and efficiently.

thanks

Page: [1]