• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Installation >> unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could no... - 15.Oct.2004 4:47:00 PM   
TJB123

I just added a second Exchange 2K server and it works fine except when I try to open someone's inbox from my pc. I'm an administrator and I can open everyone's inbox and calender from our first server but not the second. The message I get is:
"unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found"

Again the users on the second E2K server can send and receive email. I don't know if this is a serious issue or a simple one.
Post #: 1
RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder coul... - 15.Oct.2004 5:48:00 PM   
TJB123

Never mind, I figured it out. Should have waited for the changes to permissions to replicate!

(in reply to TJB123)
Post #: 2
RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder coul... - 2.Nov.2004 3:27:00 PM   
is4u

I got the same problem. Any help will be good for me

Thanks

(in reply to TJB123)
Post #: 3
RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder coul... - 18.Dec.2004 2:42:00 AM   
Yea, don't you hate it when someone says they figured it out but gives you no details on how they fixed it or what actually was the problem.

Permissions, well great, so do I pick my butt for an hour waiting?

~n

(in reply to TJB123)
  Post #: 4
RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder coul... - 19.Feb.2008 11:24:53 AM   
brumer0

See JohnnyH's post at http://forums.msexchange.org/m_1800387605/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

This solution worked for me

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 5
RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder coul... - 31.Jan.2009 7:04:06 AM   
Wade

Thanks that helped me too......

(in reply to brumer0)
Post #: 6
RE: unable to display the folder. The inbox folder coul... - 25.Jan.2013 12:17:45 PM   
nelson

Here is a link to fix this error: Fix unable to display the folder error

The step by step guide will help to fix the error quickly and efficiently.

thanks

(in reply to ligiahag7902)
Post #: 7

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Microsoft Exchange 2000] >> Installation >> unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter