• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Accessing Schedule+ Events using JSP

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Accessing Schedule+ Events using JSP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Accessing Schedule+ Events using JSP - 12.Feb.2002 11:54:00 AM   
kokopuphz

I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to access/post schedules to the MS Exchange Server using outside programs such as jsp, perl, php.

Currently, I am working on a project using Oracle Applications 11.5.6, and the company which I am developing the application environment for uses MS Exchange Server, and they would greatly benefit from the Integration of Oracle events with the Exchange Schedule+ system. I understand that Oracle 10.7 used to have an integration feature which allowed Oracle events to post and check scheduled events from MS Schedule+, however, starting with version 11.0, they have disabled it.

If it is possible for Oracle to access the server from outside, then I believe it should be possible to create a Java program which would be able to do basically the same thing. However, I cannot find any information as to what methods to use to access the Schedule+ environment. I have read MSDN Library's part about using Visual C++ or Visual Basic to access Schedule+ events, however it does not specify exactly how the connection works, and what interface it uses to connect to the server. Also, MSDN does not specify whether the programs are to be run on the Server itself, or from client workstations.

Another note is that the program which I plan to write will be running on a Unix base server running Oracle Applications 11.5.6 therefor Visual C++, ASP, and Visual Basic are outside the realm of discussion.

Any information will be helpful Thank you
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Accessing Schedule+ Events using JSP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter