• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Disclaimer Software

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Disclaimer Software Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Disclaimer Software - 20.Mar.2003 10:42:00 AM   
tim355

Hi, we have an Exchange 2K SP3 environment. Tried to install DisclaimIt had problems. Then tried eXclaimer again problems! The issue I am getting is it stopped outbound mail working. Reason is we have ScanMail installed on the Exchange Server, once the addition of these packages were installed outgoing mail ceased to route. I could still get incoming mail and send/receive internal. Could anyone suggest what I need to do to allow ScanMail to co-exist with the addition of a disclaimer piece of software?
Post #: 1
RE: Disclaimer Software - 31.Mar.2003 11:24:00 AM   
rob200

Could it be to do with the second virtual server required for MAPI clients? Maybe you haven't allowed the second server to relay through the first (or is it the other way around [Smile] )

I don't have ScanMail, but I'd be interested to know if our own mxClaim disclaimer software works with it! http://www.customermagnetism.co.uk/

If it doesn't then I'll be motivated to find out why [Big Grin]

(in reply to tim355)
Post #: 2
RE: Disclaimer Software - 31.Mar.2003 11:38:00 AM   
tim355

Hi Rob, thanks for the reply. Basically we have two back end servers and one front end for OWA purposes. I installed the disclaimer piece of software on one of the back-end servers that has the SMTP gateway. OWA works fine, so I assumed it was all okay. Anyway, I've downloaded your software some time ago and want to try it out one weekend when I'm in. Any suggestions in the mean time is welcomed, cheers.

(in reply to tim355)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Disclaimer Software Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter