• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Exchange Server Forums

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Plaxo online centralized contacts?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Plaxo online centralized contacts? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Plaxo online centralized contacts? - 26.Mar.2004 8:52:00 PM   
beezo

Anyone out here use this? The reason I would maybe like to go on this is for our customers to be able to update their email addresses on a need to basis.

I appreciate any feedback if anyone has used this product.

http://www.plaxo.com/
Post #: 1
RE: Plaxo online centralized contacts? - 16.Jun.2004 3:57:00 PM   
philcassell

I realize that this posting is a few months old, but I have been using Plaxo for about 8 months now. I like it. It allows you to have you contact list updated by others, it will connect to make sure that your contact list is upto date. It also allows you to create a cool signature if you are into that. lol... The only catch is is that people have to be willing to update their contact information so that you are upto date. I have some contacts that are not upto date cause the individual wont take the time to update it. But other then that, it is a rockin program.

Peace

Phil

(in reply to beezo)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Exchange Server Misc] >> 3rd Party Add-ons >> Plaxo online centralized contacts? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Follow TechGenix on Twitter